All Adaptronic Plug-In Select ECUs are sold with a base map to get the car running, so all you have to do is plug it in!
All ECUs in the Select range have an internal 4 bar MAP sensor, so you can simply run a hose from the barb on the ECU into the engine bay. You may retain the air flow meter if you wish, but using the built-in MAP sensor is recommended, especially for high power applications.
Although these ECUs are plug-and-play, you still have the freedom to configure and tune the ECU as you wish, using the user-friendly WARI tuning software.
Pinout tables are provided for all Plug-In Select ECUs, so you know exactly what each input and output is connected to on the engine.
- Fully standalone, plugs directly into factory harness
- 3D fuel and ignition mapping
- Automatic injector staging
- 3D spark split mapping
- 3D oil pump metering control
- Closed loop fuel control, using factory narrowband sensor or optional wideband sensor
- USB connection
- Headphone output for tuning
- Optional serial input for wideband oxygen sensor and/or EGT sensors
- Boost control
- Can be set to direct fire or standard ignition system
- In-built 4 bar MAP sensor
- Uses all original sensors
Visit http://adaptronic.com.au/products/selectpnp.html to learn more about the Adaptronic Plug-In Select ECU Range